Emerald Sketch Art therapy Response Team is available for online trauma support in response to COVID19. Specific programming available:
- Clinical Education for Immediate Needs Trauma Response:
- Current initiatives: Wild Fires, Frontlines Covid19, Black Lives Matter
- Black Lives Matter Early Childhood Pandemic Response Program (aka Magic Sketch)
- Clinical Supervision for Art therapists reporting as “essential workers”
- Instagram interactions emeraldsketchart
- Individual or Group Online Art therapy sessions for all ages
- Launching a new Mental Fitness app Roxygen to help humans of all ages reduce pandemic panic and process upset happening amidst our current crisis’ – this will soon include an early childhood component.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or Message Emerald Sketch for details now
COVID19 Trauma Response Articles by the Emerald Sketch Clinical Director:
“Mini-meditations:Better for your mind-body than you think” amidst this pandemic.
“Reconnect Don’t Disconnect: Time for mini-meditations and creative brain exercises”